Direct Debit Control Centre - Smartphone and tablet application
Stay effortlessly on top of your finances with the Direct Debit Control Centre, an easy-to-use app which puts you in control of your bill payments.
The Control Centre is the easiest way to keep track of all of your Direct Debits, making sure you always know how much is scheduled to leave your bank account and when.
Simply register each of your Direct Debits on the app to receive a reminder of when a payment is due to go out. If you find yourself a bit short at any point, you’ll have time to move money around, arrange an overdraft or contact the biller to make other payment arrangements, giving you control of your finances.
Watch the following short video for a quick demonstration of how to use the main functions of the app.
- The app functions using Direct Debit information you input into your device, it does not have access to any 'live' Direct Debit data, payment system or bank accounts
- The appearance of the screens may vary slightly from the video above and images below depending on the device being used.
Which devices it works on
The Direct Debit Control Centre is designed for:
- iPhone and iPad – iOS 7+
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up.
Download the application today for free. Once you've created a secure PIN, you'll have access to a wide range of features.
Features of the app
- Direct Debit reminders in advance of the due date
- View a snapshot of your Direct Debit commitments registered for the current month as well as the amount outstanding for the remaining month
- Add details of a new Direct Debit simply and easily
- Direct Debits can be categorised, making finding any of your commitments quick and easy
- You can view all the Direct Debits you have registered, or just those in a certain category
- The app allows you to set your own reminder parameters
- Data can be password protected for extra security
- It’s easy and simple to use!
- Updated to include 2015-2018 processing calendar dates.
Download the iPhone / iPad application now for free
This links to itunes.apple.com. If you cannot access iTunes from your computer, please access the App Store from your iPhone and search for 'Direct Debit Control Centre'.
iPhone, iPad and iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Download the Android application now for free
This links to play.google.com. If you cannot access Google Play from your computer, please access its from your Android smartphone/ tablet and search for 'Direct Debit Control Centre'.
Android and Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
The application is easy to use, but should you experience any difficulties try our FAQs if you can’t find the answer to your questions there contact us.